Friday, March 11, 2011

Mommy, Mommy

A is going through seperation anxiety, and this morning was a rough one to say the least. Tuesday was an Election Day so both kids had to stay the night at my moms. Since then she cries when we put her in the car seat, but this morning was the worst. She cried and fussed and would not let us strap her in, I ended up sitting in the back seat with her with the car running just holding her until it got so late that I just had to strap her in while she cried. I turned on a Dora DVD and she watched that on the drive to school occasionally cryiing and saying "Mommy, Mommy" It just broke my heart and I almost called in and turned around to spend the day with her. When we pulled in to her day care she wimpered and said no as I unlatched her seatbelt. I sat with her in the rocking chair in her classroom until her teacher was able to convince her to come off my lap. Needless to say I cried the whole way to work.

I just can't help but to wonder if God has a bigger plan for us. I want to be home for my kids so badly and these episodes make me feel so guilty. Our goal is to be debt free, but I"m starting to feel like maybe that's not God's will right now and if he wants us to take a leap of faith. I'll be in prayer about that and hope that he reveals his plan to both me and L.

I'll leave you with a photo my dad took the other morning, she looks like such a big girl!

No comments: