Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday C!

C celebrated his 9th Birthday on Friday, March 19th which was also the day that the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie premiered. He's been reading these books since around Christmas time and he loves them. We sent A to spend some time with my parents while L & I took him and 3 of his friends (Logan, Jacob & Ernesto) to see the movie and then back to our house for pizza and cake. We all had a great time and the movie was so funny! I think L and I laughed more than the kids. The movie was about Greg Heffleys first year in middle school and it was fun to re-live those days.

I still can't believe it's been 9 years since I brought home that 8lb 12oz baby boy. He has grown up so much and I am so proud of him. He is really into science, art and music these days. He drums on anything he can reach so we're starting to research drum lessons in our area. He'd be happy with either piano or drum so I'll see what we find. He is such a fun kid and he loves his little sister so much. God has blessed us with a great family.

On Sunday, March 21st (which BTW was my orignal due date for C) we had our family over for snacks and cake. We had a great time together playing the Wii fit and spending long overdue time together.

No comments: