Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School 2013

2013 June 164 I can’t believe we are entering the 2013-2014 school year! We had an awesome summer and I am just so sad that it’s ending. In some ways I’m happy to get back to a more structured routine, but I am not ready for the homework and projects that I will have to stay on C’s case about.

With C starting 7th grade, I’m feeling a bit emotional about where all the time has gone. Here he is on the First day of school from PreK3 through this year, not quite sure what happened to his 2nd grade picture, but this is a great look back.

2013-08-13

The first day back went rather smoothly and we transitioned right back into our routine as usual. Because I was a little nervous about getting back into the routine of homework, early bed times and cooking dinner I worked a half day so that I could come home and prep some meals for the week.

I felt very accomplished when, by the time L got home, I was posting this on Instagram:

image 2013 June 179

I’m very excited about this school year and praying it will be a successful one. Very soon I will be writing some posts about our school year routines and how I meal prep. Those are the most common questions I get asked and I love to help when and where I can.

No comments: